We can help you:
- Go to work with peace of mind, knowing your loved one is well cared for and enjoying each day.
- Keep your family together for as long as possible.
- Cope with the demands of caregiving.
- Have time for yourself
We can help your loved one:
- Have increased quality of life.
- Socialize, enjoy games, music, entertainment and talk story with friends.
- Have mental stimulation, physical exercise, varied activities all day.
- Look forward to each new day.
- Be able to live at home and remain independent for as long as possible.
- Deter premature institutionalization into a long term care facility.
2016 Survey Comments
“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I wouldn't be able to go to work if it wasn't for HIAC. This place gives me peace of mind knowing that my Mom loves it here and waits anxiously every morning to come to her second home!"
“Center provides quality time and activities for my Dad.”
“Provides a safe and caring environment while participant can remain living at home. Also, affordable. Thank you HIAC!"
“My Mom looks forward every day to going to HIAC. It gives her purpose and it motivates her every day. She loves meeting new friends, the staff is very kind and helpful.”