Hawaii Island Adult Care's Mission
» To provide quality care for elders and challenged adults and support for their families
on the Island of Hawaii
Check out the auction on our online Shop page.
Our life-enhancing program serves as a cost-effective, community based alternative that deters premature institutionalization
into a long term care facility. We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit agency serving Hawaii Island since 1976.
We can help you:
- Go to work with peace of mind, knowing your loved one is well cared for and enjoying each day.
- Keep your family together for as long as possible.
- Cope with the demands of caregiving.
- Have time for yourself
We can help your loved one:
- Have increased quality of life.
- Socialize, enjoy games, music, entertainment and talk story with friends.
- Have mental stimulation, physical exercise, varied activities all day.
- Look forward to each new day.
- Be able to live at home and remain independent for as long as possible.
- Deter premature institutionalization into a long term care facility.
May 16 Caregiver connection Respite Day
June 11 King Kamehameha Day Celebration
June 23 Caregiver connection Respite Day
July 21 10th Annual Golf Tournament
For Results of our
2014 Annual Anonymous Survey
please see the FAQ page here.