Celebrating 40 Years of Caring
We help your loved one:
- Achieve an increased quality of life.
- Stay socially active through friendship, games, music, entertainment, celebrations and just talking story.
- Engage in mental stimulation, physical exercise, and varied activities all day.
- Look forward to each new day.
- Remain living at home, maintaining independence as long as possible.
- Deter premature institutionalization into a costly long term care facility.
Take a virtual tour of our Hilo center!
2017 Survey Comments
“We are very happy with the quality of care at HIAC. The staff was very nice and attentive.”
“Without HIAC, I am unable to keep my job and or need mom in a care home or institution like setting. She is not ready for that and loves to be in our own home with her family.”
“Couldn’t survive without it!”
“My family is really appreciative and thankful for the individual attention given to my mother. The love and patience really shows that the staff is sincere and dedicated. Thank you all very, very much.”