Celebrating 40 Years of Caring
We help your loved one:
- Achieve an increased quality of life.
- Stay socially active through friendship, games, music, entertainment, celebrations and just talking story.
- Engage in mental stimulation, physical exercise, and varied activities all day.
- Look forward to each new day.
- Remain living at home, maintaining independence as long as possible.
- Deter premature institutionalization into a costly long term care facility.
Take a virtual tour of our Hilo center!
2016 Survey Comments
“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I wouldn't be able to go to work if it wasn't for HIAC. This place gives me peace of mind knowing that my Mom loves it here and waits anxiously every morning to come to her second home!"
“Center provides quality time and activities for my Dad.”
“Provides a safe and caring environment while participant can remain living at home. Also, affordable. Thank you HIAC!"
“My Mom looks forward every day to going to HIAC. It gives her purpose and it motivates her every day. She loves meeting new friends, the staff is very kind and helpful.”