At Hawaii Island Adult Care, we help you:
- Go to work with peace of mind, knowing your loved one is well cared for and enjoying each day.
- Keep your family together for as long as possible.
- Cope with the demands of caregiving.
- Have time for yourself
We help your loved one:
- Achieve an increased quality of life.
- Stay socially active through friendship, games, music, entertainment, celebrations and just talking story.
- Engage in mental stimulation, physical exercise, and varied activities all day.
- Look forward to each new day.
- Remain living at home, maintaining independence as long as possible.
- Deter premature institutionalization into a costly long term care facility.
Testimonials and Feedback
2019 Survey Comments
“ HIAC definitely meets our needs in support of mom’s day care. Also, in knowing that mom is in a safe and nurturing environment where, although limited because of her blindness, she can socialize and participates in activities with other seniors and staff. The staff are the ones that make HIAC the excellent program that it is. We are blessed and appreciate HIAC in our community!! "
“A huge 'thank you' to the staff when we drop mom off. At first, she was upset about going and after the first few weeks, she feels a little better about going.”
“It provides respite for the family of our loved one. We have peace of mind knowing she is safe and cared for. Center is clean & beautiful.”